topbella

Sunday 27 November 2011

introduction about my family I

my name is Nur Farihin Bt Mohamad Ali and i lives in Sungai Buloh, Selangor.This before, i had studied in Sk Kuang, Sk Kundang and SMK Seri Kundang. Then i entered Kedah Matriculation College in Kedah. Now, I'm feeling great now because i have further my study at UITM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka in International Business. 

I have 4 siblings which are 1 brother and 2 sisters. i'm the youngest one. My brother works in Sapura Crest petroleum while my two sisters studying in UKM and UITM Jengka. my father works as a businessman while my mother as a housewife.

i'm so lucky because i have a happiest family in this world. thanks mom and dad because you made us become a useful person.


this is me!


my siblings and dad!


my siblings and mom!


I love my family very much because they give me strength and teach me to be a responsible and independent person!






1 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
nur farihin
i have a perfect life because i'm sweet 19th, great family who are very supportive and sweet friends who are understanding
View my complete profile